Internet Banking Login
Electronic Disclosure Consent
When applying for a deposit account or service online you must first indicate your acceptance of the following:
1. You consent to receive the following disclosures electronically:
This Online Banking E-Sign Disclosure and Consent (“Disclosure”) applies to all Communications for those products, services and Accounts offered or accessible through Online Banking that are not otherwise governed by the terms and conditions of an electronic disclosure and consent. PLEASE NOTE: Consenting to receive Communications under this Disclosure will not automatically enroll you in e-Statements.
2. You may withdraw your consent to receive the disclosures electronically anytime prior to submitting your application by closing the window. You consent to receive any documents in electronic format unless and until you withdraw your consent as described below:
- Contact us at 316.260.3711 or online at email. Avoid sending confidential information through this email.
- At your request, we will provide you with a paper copy of any documents via the U.S. Mail at no charge. It is necessary for you to notify us in the event that your permanent address changes.
3. All documents provided in electronic or paper format from us to you will be considered “in writing.” You should print a copy of the Account Documents for your records by using the “print” button within the web browser or by choosing the “printer friendly” option just below each disclosure – this allows you to print and save each disclosure to your hard drive.
4. You indicate your ability to receive the disclosures in electronic form:
To receive disclosures you must have the required hardware and software necessary to access and retain documents in an electronic format. You will need:
- Internet Access.
- A computer and Internet browser that can support 128-bit encryption.
- For security purposes, you should use the most current version of either: Microsoft Internet Explorer, Fire Fox, or AOL’s browser. The most current browser versions are typically more secure and will support 128-bit encryption.
- Sufficient hard-drive space or other media (e.g. CDs, Thumb Drives) if you plan to save disclosures in an electronic format.
- A current version of Adobe Acrobat Reader or Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
You agree to maintain access at all times to a personal computer with the capacity sufficient to receive Disclosures, and to either download or print your Disclosures. If additional software becomes necessary to do any of these acts you agree to obtain such software at your expense.
Please read, print and retain a copy of this Electronic Disclosure Consent as well as the disclosures that will appear prior to the submission of your application for your records.